Are you a busy professional who wants to take charge of your health and well-being? Do you want to have a comprehensive and accurate assessment of your overall health status and identify any potential risks or problems? Do you want to receive personalized and evidence-based recommendations on how to optimize your nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle? If yes, then you may benefit from our executive health check-up (EHC).
Our executive health check-up (EHC) is a service that involves conducting a thorough physical examination and various tests to assess your health and wellness. Our EHC can help you prevent or manage chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, or heart disease. Our EHC can also help you enhance your performance, productivity, and quality of life.
Some of the benefits of our executive health check-up (EHC) are:
- You can save time and money by avoiding unnecessary or redundant tests and procedures
- You can reduce the risk of complications and morbidity by detecting and treating any problems early
- You can improve your health outcomes and longevity by following best practices and guidelines
- You can enjoy more convenience and comfort by choosing your preferred time and location
- You can access more resources and support by joining our network of experts and partners
Some of the tests and procedures of our executive health check-up (EHC) are:
- Medical history and physical examination: This involves collecting information about your personal and family history, medical history, medications, allergies, symptoms, and lifestyle. This also involves checking your vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and weight. This helps us to evaluate your current health status and risk factors.
- Blood tests: This involves taking a sample of your blood and analyzing it for various parameters, such as glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, hemoglobin, white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets, liver function, kidney function, thyroid function, electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, hormones, and markers of inflammation or infection. This helps us to assess your metabolic and organ functions and identify any abnormalities or deficiencies.
- Urine tests: This involves taking a sample of your urine and testing it for various substances, such as glucose, protein, blood, ketones, bilirubin, urobilinogen, nitrites, leukocytes, pH, specific gravity, and microorganisms. This helps us to evaluate your kidney function and urinary tract health and detect any signs of disease or infection.
- Stool tests: This involves taking a sample of your stool and examining it for various characteristics, such as color, consistency, shape, odor, blood,