Are you pregnant or planning to get pregnant and diagnosed with a foetal condition that may affect your baby’s health and development? Do you want to have a safe and effective treatment for your baby while still in the womb? Do you want to improve the chances of survival and quality of life of your baby after birth? If yes, then you may benefit from intrauterine advance foetal procedure.
Intrauterine advance foetal procedure is a service that involves performing a medical or surgical intervention on your baby while still in the womb. Intrauterine advance foetal procedure can be done for various conditions, such as congenital heart defects, lung malformations, urinary tract obstructions, spina bifida, or twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome. Intrauterine advance foetal procedure can correct or improve the problem or complication in your baby before it causes irreversible damage or death.
Some of the benefits of Intrauterine Advance Foetal Procedure are:
- You can treat your baby’s condition early and prevent further deterioration or complications
- You can reduce the risk of preterm birth, stillbirth, or neonatal death
- You can improve your baby’s growth and development in the womb and after birth
- You can avoid or reduce the need for complex or risky procedures after birth
- You can enhance your emotional and mental health and reduce stress and anxiety
Some of the Risks and Limitations of Intrauterine Advance Foetal Procedure are:
- You may have a higher chance of infection, bleeding, or premature rupture of membranes due to the invasive nature of the procedure
- You may have a possibility of miscarriage, preterm labor, or placental abruption due to the stimulation of uterine contractions
- You may have a potential for injury or damage to your baby’s organs or tissues due to the technical errors or equipment failure
- You may have a rare but serious complication, such as maternal-fetal hemorrhage, amniotic fluid embolism, or maternal death
- You may not have a guarantee of success or outcome, as many factors may affect the result
Therefore, it is important to consult with your doctor before undergoing intrauterine advance foetal procedure and to follow their instructions and recommendations throughout the process.
At Acme Hospital, we offer intrauterine advance foetal procedure as one of our services to help you achieve your parenthood goals. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors, nurses, midwives, counsellors, and technicians who will guide you through every step of your intrauterine advance foetal procedure journey. We have state-of-the-art facilities and equipment that ensure the highest standards of safety and quality. We have a patient-centric approach that respects your privacy, preferences, and values.
If you are interested in intrauterine advance foetal procedure, please contact us today to book an appointment. We will conduct a thorough evaluation of your medical history,