At Acme Hospital, we provide Neonatal and Paediatric Advance Surgeries for a wide range of conditions affecting newborns and children. Our team of highly qualified and experienced neonatal and paediatric surgeons are committed to delivering the best possible care for your little ones. We use the latest surgical techniques and equipment, including minimally invasive surgery, to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients. We also offer comprehensive preoperative and postoperative care, as well as emergency retrieval service for sick neonates and children.
Some of the neonatal and paediatric surgeries that we perform at Acme Hospital are:
- Congenital malformations of the head, neck, chest, abdomen, and genitourinary system
- Esophageal atresia and tracheoesophageal fistula
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- Congenital pulmonary airway malformations
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Mediastinal masses and tumors
- Congenital thoracic deformities
- Facial clefts and Pierre Robin sequence
- Macroglossia and choanal atresia
- Midline and lateral cysts and sinuses of the neck
- Nephrotic syndrome and renal biopsy
- Paediatric urology and urodynamics
- Paediatric dialysis and renal replacement therapy
- Paediatric bronchoscopy and endoscopy
- Paediatric cardiology and congenital heart disease
We understand that having a child undergo surgery can be stressful and challenging for the parents. That is why we provide a family-centered approach that involves you in every step of the treatment process. We also have a dedicated paediatric ward with 24 beds, where the mothers can stay with their children. We have children’s play areas in the paediatric ward and outpatient areas to make your child feel comfortable and relaxed.
If you have any questions or concerns about our neonatal and paediatric advance surgeries, please feel free to contact us. We are always ready to assist you and provide you with the best possible service. Thank you for choosing Acme Hospital as your trusted partner in your child’s health.